Sunday 6 October 2013

Three Things I would want on a Deserted Island



Many people get asked this question, whether it is a question out of boredom, or something that is to come true.  The question is, “If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you take?  I have asked this question to many of my friends and they have all answered very well.  Some have said many dumb ideas, but all of them had a purpose.  If I was stranded on an island, three things that I would take would be very important and would help me to survive.  These three things would include a water filter, to filter out salt water and make it drinkable, a fully loaded flamethrower, to light fires and burn things down, or even to signal for help, and the love of my life, to keep me company and help me survive.  These three things would help me survive and live a long life on the island until I die or am possibly rescued.
The first thing that I mentioned was a water filter.  This would be one of the necessary items to survive with.  The filter would make saltwater or dirty water fresh and drinkable.  The water filter would let me survive for at least a week, if I would only drink water, but there are bound to be animals or fruits that I can eat.  The water filter would be important because it would give me my supply of fresh water, something that would be hard to find on o deserted island. If the filter has to run on a source of power then I would want it to be solar, so that it would always have power. 
The second thing that I bring would be great to use.  This is the fully loaded flamethrower.  This would be of great importance because instead of matches or a lighter, I would be able to have a long lasting flame.  I could turn down the flame to light small fires or turn it up to light up an area of the island.  The flamethrower would be important because I would have a huge source of fire and a way to control the flame.  If I shot the flamethrower in the air, it could act as a signal to call planes or boats.  The flamethrower would be of great importance. 
The final thing that I would bring would be the love of my life.  I don’t know how I would find her, but hey, I could have three things and one of them would be her.  We would survive together and have the time of our life.  She is the love of my life, so nothing between us could go wrong.  If we got in a fight we would work it out.  We would work together to survive and things on the island would be great.  I may not even want to be rescued; I mean that would be a hard decision.  An island all to ourselves, that would be a perfect life.  However we will miss the real world with good food and medicine, and air-condition.  Maybe we would want to be rescued and once we were, we would start a life together.
                The famous question of what three things would you want if you were stranded on an island has once again been answered, and in my mind, very wisely.  What would you want I you were on an island?  There are many different answers that all have some sort of meaning.  My three things would be a water filter, a fully loaded flamethrower, and the love of my life.  These things would help me get through rough times and would help me live a good life on my island.  

No comments:

Post a Comment