Saturday 5 October 2013

My Favorite Superhero



        My favorite super hero is Ironman over all the other super heroes because Ironman is a

human who made his own powers.   I don’t believe in other worlds like the place where Thor or Superman came from or the world of the green lantern people because they probably don’t exist.  I also don’t believe that you could get super powers from being bitten by a spider.  Ironman however, has a really realistic super suit which gives him his power and this suit could possibly be made in the future.   Although many other super heroes make their own power, like Batman for example, Ironman is strong.  If he fought any other super hero that made their own powers, Ironman would win.  His weaknesses are big hit on his end, but he always has a plan to catch and protect his weakness.   Ironman is overall my favorite superhero because he makes his powers, is really powerful, and protects his weaknesses from harm.

The main reason I like Ironman over all the other super heroes is because he does not get his power from unrealistic ideas and thoughts, but instead uses his brain and his money to put time into making a suit that gives him really powerful qualities.  Ironman’s suit is a great invention and is realistic.  I could see such a suit being made in the future and being used or given to a specially ranked military officer.  I mean the future is becoming far more technologically advanced so rapidly that by one hundred years from now, I can believe that people will be flying through the sky just to go to work.  Maybe I may even live to see the day where such a suit is invented and used.  Ironman is probably the only super hero that gives idea to the future of technology. 
                Ironman is not only my favorite super hero because I like that he invented and created his powers, but I also like that his powers are so powerful for something he invented.  I could understand that heroes from other worlds would have amazingly
strong powers, but a man on Earth who has   powers that almost match that of any other extraterrestrial being, to me, that is amazing.  So many others say that super heroes that were created on Earth are just as amazing, but the way they got their powers is so unrealistic that it would never happen to a human.  Spiders don’t turn people into mutant spider humans just by biting them, and this makes kids do the same thing to see if it works but just end up hurting themselves.  And it is impossible for a human to turn large and green and buff.  The person’s skin would tear, and they can grow that much muscle mass in a few quick seconds.  The green part is just idiotic.  And even thought other super heroes create their own weapons and powers like Batman or the Hawk Eye, they are so weak that I believe Ironman could destroy them with his hands tied to his feet. 
Many super heroes have weaknesses and that makes them vulnerable.  Ironman’s weakness is that he has an artificial heart that powers his body with some source of energy.  However, Ironman does a great job in keeping a spare heart, incase his own dies out, and he also protects it really well in his suit of armor.
In all, Ironman is my favorite superhero because he is a human being who makes his own amazingly strong powers by himself and his ideas on a suit that he builds realistically.  I don’t think any other superhero can come close to Ironman’s achievement in the way he obtained his powers and I also believe that Ironman would last and probably beat most of the other super heroes in a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment