Saturday 5 October 2013

If I coulld have one Superpower



There are many super powers that people make up to try and make life more exciting and give life a new fantasy like view.  I have always believed in super powers when I was a kid and I would do anything it took to have the superpower I wanted.  Now I realize that the powers are made up but I have to go back to my childhood to find my favorite power because today’s topic is “If I were to have one super power, what would it be and why.” 
                I want all of the super power, but doesn’t everyone?  However, my super power would be to become incredibly smart.  Yes I know that you are like this guy is lame, I mean, why wouldn’t I have chosen super strength or the ability to fly, or the ability to shoot fire out of my body like Johnny from the Fantastic Four.  All these would be great, but with incredible intelligence, I could make my own super powers like in the movie Ironman.  I would get my inspiration from him and with super intelligence, I would be able to find a source of power in a small capsule and I would build a suit to be able to harness the energy and dispose of it through the feet or the hands.  Incredible intelligence would give me the power to make almost anything I want, or decide whether that thing is impossible.  Some people may want the power to disappear.  I could make a suit that can do the exact thing.  People want to fly, I am sure that I could invent something small that can do that.  Others may want to be super strong.  I would be able to make something that could give you that, whether it is a drug or a machine that attaches to your muscles.  The super power of incredible intelligence would kind of cheat my way into the super powers I want.
                Now you may still believe that this level of intelligence is impossible to reach, but isn’t flying or turning invisible impossible too? I was told I could have any super power that I want.  Now my intelligence power would not just be super smart, instead, I would know everything in the universe and instead of only using a small percentage of my mind, like most humans do, I would be able to use the whole thing.  If I knew everything, my life would be so easy, I could hack random things in my house and improve them, I would be able to invent things that would give me huge amounts of cash.  I would also be able to think of the right thing to do if I am in danger, it’s like I could have “spidey senses”.  All of these infinite things come with the power of incredible intelligence.
                You may say I would be a nerd, but if I knew everything, wouldn’t I be a stud?  I could still work out to get buff, and I would know what exercise is the best.  Women would be so easy.  I would be able to know exactly what they want and when they want it.  I would also get them with the cash and the inventions. Who knows, my incredible intelligence could give me the power to talk to people through their minds, or the ability to move things without touching them.  Using one-hundred percent of your mind can lead to amazing things.  If I wanted to live forever, I would find a way.  Either a drug or a freezing machine, or a device that keeps your age stagnant. 
                With incredible intelligence, I would be cheating all the other people’s wishes by being able to create them.  I know that I would hesitate in saying that I want that, but after thinking hard, I would definitely go for my decision.  I want to be incredibly intelligent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment