Saturday 5 October 2013

Three Things that would make my Life Perfect



I have a very good life compared to other people in the world and I really appreciate it.  However, everyone’s life can be better in some way.  Three realistic things that would make my life perfect are an unlimited amount of money, the love of my life, and a cure to all diseases.  I say an unlimited amount of money because you can do whatever you want with an unlimited amount of money, and I would use some of it on myself, but give a majority of it to charity, keeping in mind the risk of inflation.  I know that the love of my life is somewhere out there in the world and I would want to find her so that I know she would love me for myself, and not for my wealth.  This girl would be perfect for me and we would have the perfect life together.  I mean how couldn’t you have a perfect life with an unlimited amount of money and the woman you love?  The third thing would be a cure for all diseases because diseases are a horrible thing and good people die due to them.  There are also some people in my long line of family that have horrible diseases like cancer and I would love for them to get better. 

The first thing that would make my life better would be an unlimited amount of money
because money is one of the most important things in people’s life.  I know that sounds greedy and scummy, but think about it.  How important is money to you, seriously.  Money can give you the life you always wanted, it can let you do whatever you want to, and it is great to have because you basically could have whatever you wanted.  An unlimited amount of money means that you would never become broke.  This unlimited thing could be possible, because there are those money games where you could win big, I mean it could happen that I win the lottery every time, I win all the prizes that give you an amount of money every day for the rest of your life, and I could invest my money in companies that would produce even more money.  Al this is very unlikely, but it is possible.  With all my money, I would buy myself the Hawaiian Islands and own a mansion on each island.  Yeah people would get mad at me, but forget the haters.  I would then invite all my family, friends and friends of my friends to live with me on the island.  We would be able to surf and have fun all the time.  I would pay for my companies utility bills and give them whatever they want.  However, I would also donate a lot of my money to charities. 


Secondly, I would have to have the love of my life or my life would not be complete.  This girl would be beautiful, funny, adventurous, understanding, and would love me for myself, and not all my money.  We would spend our life together on our islands and I would let her invite whoever she wants to our home.  You may say that I would eventually get tired of her because she would be living with me my whole life, but this girl is perfect and I know that I would love her forever.

The third thing that would make my life perfect is a cure for all diseases.  People would be very thankful to me and I would be so happy for giving many people a chance to live or keep on living.  Knowing that I can do this would make my life perfect, even without all the money.  There would be an increase in the world population rapidly, but I would hire professional scientists to solve this problem.  For all we know, we could live in glass bubbles on the moon or on Mars.  The future can hold amazing things that don’t even seem possible. 

These three things would make my life perfect, but even though I am not likely to own all of these things, I still appreciate my life the way it is.  I am happy with the money my family makes and I will try hard to make a lot as well.  I know that I will find a great girl that will make me very happy, and I guess we are destined to live with diseases until we eventually find a cure for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment