Tuesday 20 August 2013

My Favorite Love Metaphor

       My favorite metaphor about love is that love is a fart, if you have to force it, then its probably poo.  This metaphor is both funny and true.  I like things that are both funny and true because that is the way I am.  This metaphor makes sense because love should not be forced, instead, it should rather be felt by both lovers evenly.  This creates a perfect match of love.  If love is forced by money or something fake about the person, then it is not true love.
      One of the first things about this metaphor  that caught my attention was the fact on how love was compared to a fart.  To me this is very funny.  When I do work I always like a good laugh once in a while.  This metaphor I found in a picture really got me laughing and it made my research enjoyable. I hope you find this funny too because if not, then I would just look like a complete dork.  
        Although this is a funny and childish sounding topic, it makes a lot of sense.  Speaking from the fart point of view, if you have to force out a fart, it is just a bad idea and will probably end up as feces instead of a smooth air flow.  A fart should be let out when it needs to come out and you shouldn't have to force it.  The same thing goes for love.  If you force love, it will probably end up being unsuccessful love.  However, if you let love come to you and the one you love naturally, everything will work out.  Love should be introduced when it needs to be.  Love should not be put upon someone who does not love back.  It should not be forced or held back, but it should be expressed when it needs to be.  The same thing goes for a fart.  These two similar topics are totally different characteristically, but have a similar way of expressing themselves.  Love is a beautiful, gently, but risky thing, while a fart is a gross, bad smelling, release of gas, however, they both should not be forced or held back.  
       My metaphor states that love and a fart should not be forced, or they will result in a bad ending.  In my opinion, holding back a fart or love should also apply to this metaphor.  If a fart is held back, it becomes bigger, more deadly, and much more disgusting.  If love is held back, feelings are not expressed, the other person could have "moved on before you were ready to express yourself, and future consequences are most likely going to hurt you in the long run.  It is much better to express your love to someone when you feel it.  That way, the person knows how you feel about them and even if that person is going through a rough time, or a recent break up, they will give you thought in the future.  You only live once and you should do what you need to do before it is too late, whether it is something as complicated as expressing your love, or as simple as releasing a fart.  590
       My favorite metaphor about love is that love is a fart, if you have to force it, it is probably poo because it is funny and got me laughing and excited to talk more about it.  It is also great because it is true.  The metaphor connects two totally different things and relates them in a way so correct, that you do not realize it the first time.   I hope you enjoyed this metaphor about love and I hope I explained it well. 
       
  
        

No comments:

Post a Comment